We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oct trip - Pet friendly condo or cabin?

jc tenn
Level Contributor
551 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Oct trip - Pet friendly condo or cabin?

Planning our first trip mid October. Any pet friendly condos or cabins with access to a pool (indoor - if it's too cool for outdoors)? We have two children (5 & 7) who love to swim.

Thanks!

KC

Oklahoma
Level Contributor
91 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oct trip - Pet friendly condo or cabin?

I have a Branson 2006 vacation guide and there are a few listed in here where pets are welcome:

Alpine Lodge: www.alpinelodgeresort.com

Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa: www.chateauonthelake.com

The Village at Indian Point: www.thevillageatindianpoint.com

These are the only thee listed in the magazine that I have, but I am sure there are many more. Of the three I mentioned, I can only comment on The Village at Indian Point. My husband and I spent our honeymoon there two years ago, and the condo was very nice. They only have an outdoor pool, though, and we we're very disappointed with our view of Table Rock Lake (It was trees!)

There are also several hotels/motels listed in this book that I would be glad to give you if you want to go that route!!

Montrose, Iowa
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Oct trip - Pet friendly condo or cabin?

You could try Kimberling Inn in Kimberling and it is right on hwy 13 before the bridge. We stayed here before they have condos and also motel rooms. Some of them have great lake views.

3. Re: Oct trip - Pet friendly condo or cabin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, August 20, 2009