We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day of show tickets

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
day of show tickets

I am trying to avoid any time shares. Any info on what is the best deals for same day tickets would be welcomed.

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
939 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day of show tickets

The Branson 2 for 1 outlet has been the best deal for us. They don't have every show, but a very good selection and you don't have to buy them the day of the show. The only drawback is cash only sales - no credit cards. They are diagonal from the Titanic and across the street from Walgreens on 76.

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day of show tickets

and they have a web site...

http://www.branson2for1tickets.com/index.html

I know lots of people that have used them, my husband and I were going to back in March, but a tornado came along and blew out the power and the shows were cancelled...

missouri
Level Contributor
194 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: day of show tickets

We used the 2 for 1outlet earlier this season and it worked great! Only drawback is that they don't offer tickets to some of the top shows, but for the ones they do have, price is close to 1/2 off! Also, be sure to check the booklets found in most motel rooms and you can usually find a coupon for $1 - $3 off on most shows/activities. Every dollar off helps@

oklahoma
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: day of show tickets

den&holly, I just thought I would let you know that you can pay with a credit or debit card now, but they charge you an extra 5% processing fee. At least that was their policy when I used them last week.

South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
939 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: day of show tickets

Thanks! Now I won't have to take along extra $$ when we go. We just returned today from a quick trip. We saw the Tall Timbers Lumberjack dinner/show, but we bought those tickets on ebay last spring.

6. Re: day of show tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 14, 2009