We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent a car

Poland
8 posts
Save Topic
Rent a car

I will arrive to Springfield in the evening <about 10 pm > and I would like to arrive Branson cheaply. What you can recommend??

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent a car

There should be several rental car companies at the airport. Some have better deals than others, The drive to branson is not very far from springfield. So gas won't cost much. If you are coming in a small group of people or by your self I would suggest the economy car , because getting around branson is hard sometimes because of the traffic and hills. So a small car would be great, To rent a car in the U.S you will need a credit card. It can cost $150.00 to $250.00 a week for a car, it can be cheaper. I would shop around on line to see what car rental company will be open at 10pm. Some are open till 11pm. Let us know how you like Branson....

Poland
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rent a car

It is possible to rent a car in Springfield and leave in Branson?? The thing is that I want have only one-way transport...

Poland
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rent a car

I read also about bus but this kind of transport is to expencive for me because I will travel alone.

Poland
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rent a car

...and is also additional problem I don`t have credit card :( It isn`t possible to pay by cash??

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rent a car

well, to rent a car in america , you need a credit card. are you moving to branson? Are you going to be in a show?

here's what i have found , try some of these numbers..

Ground Transportation - Shuttles, Limos & Taxis

There are several shuttle services and taxis that transport passengers to and from Branson and Springfield-Branson Regional Airport.

Tri-Lakes Shuttle 800-841-2313 Fisk Limousine 417-862-2900

All Around Branson Shuttle and Tours 888-882-9766 Noble Limousines & Transportation 417-334-5466

Branson/Springfield Gray Line 800-542-6768 Yellow Cab - Springfield, MO 417-862-5511

Executive Transportation 888-746-9337

let us know if you find a way.

Springfield...
Level Contributor
4,995 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rent a car

I recently rented a car from Enterprise. While there a couple was renting a car and didn't have a credit card. They were able to rent but had to put up a large cash deposit. I didn't know exactly how much it was though.

You can do one way rentals but sometimes it will cost more. Not sure if you can do a one way from Springfield to Branson but you can find out from the rental companies.

Do a search on the Springfield airport for their transportation. You may be able to find something fairly reasonable.

Florida Panhandle...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rent a car

Enterprise is at the Springfield/Branson airport and in Branson. They will be able to help you with a one way rental. Check their website for rates. One way rates are a lot higher.

Poland
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Rent a car

Probably I will select this: www.allaroundbransonshuttle.com/index.html

It seems to me that this is the best solution. Unless You have some new good ideas;)

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rent a car

when you get to branson, let us know that your there safe... I hope you enjoy the freedoms that being in america gives you, You will really love Branson. It is a great city to live in and visit,

Poland
8 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Rent a car

Of course when I will have occasion I describe my impressions from Branson.

...by the way...

Are there any places in Poland are called internet-cafe - places where I will have access to the internet??