We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheapest silver dollar city tickets

Iowa
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
cheapest silver dollar city tickets

What is the cheapest way to get silver dollar city tickets or white water tickets? Are there any coupons available right now?

158 replies to this topic
Kansas City, Kansas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
41. Re: cheapest silver dollar city tickets

If you go onto SDC's website, it still says that is the case. You get the tickets at Price Chopper here in Branson.

Mentioned in this post
Branson
Branson
Missouri
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: cheapest silver dollar city tickets

To confirm--we recently bought $30 tickets at Country Mart in Hollister. Just go to the customer service desk and ask for SDC tickets. This is a Thursday only deal though.

Mentioned in this post
Hollister
Hollister
Branson, MO
Belton, Missouri
1 post
Save Reply
43. Re: cheapest silver dollar city tickets

like what stores?

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: cheapest silver dollar city tickets

There's lots of free tickets if you take a timeshare tour, but the cheapest non-scam tickets are on www.bransoninfo.org (coming from someone who was scammed and spent HOURS looking for cheap tickets). When I went the website had a deal where you could get 2 day tickets for the price of 1 day tickets. Normally tickets are like $50ish and there is no way you can do everything in 1 day. There's over a dozen shows on site alone! So $25 per day for plenty of fun was worth it.

North Richland...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
45. Re: cheapest silver dollar city tickets

Does anyone know if the $30 Thursday special for Silver Dollar City works this year?

Mentioned in this post
Silver Dollar City
Silver Dollar City
9,227 Reviews
Branson, MO
missouri
Destination Expert
for Branson
Level Contributor
780 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: cheapest silver dollar city tickets

Yes it does. I believe you have to purchase the tickets before going to the Park..... Country Mart has them at the Customer Service Counter.

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
426 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: cheapest silver dollar city tickets

We won't be going on a Thursday but does any grocery store sell discounted tix for any other days?

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: cheapest silver dollar city tickets

The grocery store deal is just for Thursdays. Most motels and campgrounds sell SDC tickets 2 days for the price of 1. Also, if you check the SDC website, it periodically has special offers.

Save Reply
49. Re: cheapest silver dollar city tickets

Looking for tickets for my niece she is getting married April 4th and wants to go to SDC for her honeymoon.

Save Reply
50. Re: cheapest silver dollar city tickets

I am looking for cheep tickets to silver dollar city.

Reply to: cheapest silver dollar city tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted