We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

econolodge vs. homestay

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
danville, ar
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
econolodge vs. homestay

both of these hotels r run by the same people but which one would u pick to stay at???? we r planning a trip n june with the in-laws....thanks

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: econolodge vs. homestay

I've stayed at Homestay at least 10 times in the past 2 years. Paige (the GM) and her staff are great. I haven't stayed there yet this year because it didn't open until May 1. (Classic Motor Inn is my backup motel because it is open all year). Homestay opened later than usual this year because of some renovations. EconoLodge was renovated when it was purchased by Elliott Lodging (either 2011 or 2012). I haven't stayed at EconoLodge but have read good reviews of it on some Branson message boards. The parking lot at EconoLodge is flat. There is some slope to the parking lot at Homestay.

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: econolodge vs. homestay

Stayed at HomeStay 5/10 and 5/11. Renovations are behind schedule so as of now, rooms are the same as they have been.

3. Re: econolodge vs. homestay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 15, 2014