We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the lake queen or sammy pirate boat ride still around?

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
the lake queen or sammy pirate boat ride still around?

was wondering if they were still around? cant find anything on the internet about them. anyone out there know?

thanks

Kansas
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the lake queen or sammy pirate boat ride still around?

They were removed for the building of the Branson Landing development. Supposedly going to return at some point, at another location, but nothing has been said for the last year or so.

Ada, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
86 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the lake queen or sammy pirate boat ride still around?

"Old downtown" is a thing of the past - by the lake anyway. We were practically family at the old Alendale resort & Sammy Lane pirate ship!

My husband & I went on the Showboat Branson Belle in November & LOVED it. He laughed forever.

missouri
Level Contributor
46 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the lake queen or sammy pirate boat ride still around?

They are gone for now. I guess the new, fancy and expensive is nice but I sure liked the old downtown and lakefront over the years. We can keep the memories I guess.

4. Re: the lake queen or sammy pirate boat ride still around?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, August 15, 2009