We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

unique stores to shop

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
unique stores to shop

are there any particular stores that you are good? want to go to dicks 5 and 10. i believe theres an amish store there. any other "unique" fun stores? does not necessarily have to be a clothing store.

oklahoma
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: unique stores to shop

I like to go to the Red Rooster Country Store on Highway 248.

The Victorian Village which is located near the Shoji Tabuchi theater. They used to be filled with stores, but over the years they have dwindled done, but on the back side on the lower level there are still some great stores.

Of course go the the Grand Village. I love their Christmas store.

It is on 76 Hwy., right next to Grand Palace. My favorite store there it the Mulberry Mill-it used to be in the Victorian Village

I also like to go to Harry and Davids at the Tanger Mall

Have fun on your trip!

missouri
Level Contributor
194 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: unique stores to shop

I know you didn't ask for restaurant recommendations, but a fun and unique (and good food) place to eat is Lambert's on 65 Hwy about 30 minutes north of Branson. (Between Springfield and Branson) Lots of menu options, 'free pass arounds' and large portions at reasonable prices. The only downside is that this is such a popular stop (tour busses love it) that the wait can be up to 2 hours if you arrive during peak meal times. They have 2 large dining rooms and they get the food out really quick after you order. But it is worth the wait!

nebraska
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: unique stores to shop

lamberts is absolutely on my list!

thanks!!

Beebe, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: unique stores to shop

In the grand village there are some unique shops besides the christmas store, There is one with victorian dolls, lamps, some gourmet food, ect.... And there is a store with coca cola, john deer, betty boop, elvis, ect... And a disney store and the best thing at the grand village is the hard luck diner, It is a 50's style diner that features a wait staff made up of aspiring singers, that will entertain you with a song, and a wonderful soda fountain. It is my favorite place to eat in branson.

Illinois
Level Contributor
23 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: unique stores to shop

We always go to The Grand Village, Dicks 5 & 10 and try Engler's Block (along highway 76)--there are a lot of unique shops inside.