We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Meadows TimeShare

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
MEDIAPOLIS
Level Contributor
57 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Wyndham Meadows TimeShare

Hi Everyone, Luv these forums and have used them in the past for trips to Playa del Carmen Mexico. I have a question. My parents have a 500,000 point time share at the Wyndham Meadows that they can no longer use due to health reasons. All of us kids have other interests so they are looking to sell it. Is there any place on tripadvisor for something like this. I appreciate everyones help. Have a great one. Dave

Wichita, Kansas...
Level Contributor
217 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham Meadows TimeShare

Can their points only be used at Wyndham Meadows? Or can you use them other places. Have no ideas on selling because I would never dream of selling ours but we can use ours at any Wyndham.

Mediapolis, Iowa
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wyndham Meadows TimeShare

My parents used these points at Wyndham locations all across the United States. They also transferred some to RCI and used them at RCI locations. RCI has locations aroudn the world.

Wichita, Kansas...
Level Contributor
217 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wyndham Meadows TimeShare

So no one in your family is interested in using these points to go to like Disney or the beach or anywhere?

Mediapolis, Iowa
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wyndham Meadows TimeShare

The actual problem is the yearly maintenance fee cost more than you would pay for something as nice if not nicer and the hassle of having to plan a year ahead. Oh and let's not forget the transfer fee so a family member can use it when the owner isn't there. Look on Ebay at all the Wyndham time shares being offered for a $1 or even paying you to buy them and people still can't get rid of them............

Wichita, Kansas...
Level Contributor
217 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wyndham Meadows TimeShare

I have 2x as many points as your parents and our maintenance fees are a fraction of what we would have paid to stay at places we have been this year. But everyone looks at it differently.

Mediapolis, Iowa
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wyndham Meadows TimeShare

I totally agree that everyone looks at it differently. Check out http://tug2.net/

7. Re: Wyndham Meadows TimeShare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, August 21, 2013