We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

french quarter or silverleaf's Holiday Hills

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
springfield
8 posts
Save Topic
french quarter or silverleaf's Holiday Hills

my family and another family are going to branson 7/15/06-7/22/06. We are staying at the french quarter and the silverleaf's Holiday Hills. Has anyone stayed at either of these resorts we are using our family's timeshare and have never been. We are bringing children along so I am just trying to get some kind of heads up on the properties.

Thanks so much to anyone that has any info

Florida Panhandle...
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: french quarter or silverleaf's Holiday Hills

The resorts are on completely opposite sides of Branson. FQ is near Celebration City and has the "city feel" since it right in town. HH is 5 miles east of the downtown area and has the "resort" feel. They have 4 pools spread out over the resort and a golf course. Both places are suitable for children. HH has more activities for families.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: french quarter or silverleaf's Holiday Hills

I can help you out a little bit with the French Quarter. We own a timeshare there, so I am biased here. It is located right between 76 and Green Mountain, and right next to the Russian Comedian, Yakov Smirnoff. Or at least he was still there the last time I visited.

This is the URL for the owner's group web page: http://frenchquarterowners.com/

The one thing I will say, is that if you get a loft unit (one on the top floor with the spiral staircase going up to the loft), tell the kids to take it easy on the running up and down the steps. You will probably have someone from the unit below you knocking on your door. Personal experience...

Good Luck, and have a nice trip!