We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

18 yr old needs help!!

Which Branson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Odessa, Missouri
2 posts
Save Topic
18 yr old needs help!!

Hi I can't find a previous topic that I posted in.. so I figured I'd make a new topic so I can find it easier. Anyways I need some help on what to do. The deal is there's me and two friends wanting to go on a roadtrip/short vacation from the dates 12/28 - 12/30. We're all 18 (so we're gonna have to camp somewhere, prolly someone's car.. any suggested parking lots?) so we can't drink or anything, so bars are out. But we would like to have a nice party atmosphere, not huge rave style.. but tea party esque (a little more upbeat though, sorry couldn't find a good metaphor..). Our price range is flexible, seeing that we're not going to a motel/hotel.. but I really need to emphasize that we want to get out and mingle with other people our own age and just have a great time. Are they any good teen hang outs is basically what I'm asking. Thanks for you're time, in advance.

Springfield, MO
Level Contributor
340 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 18 yr old needs help!!

If you want to hang out with other people your own age, you're not going to find much in Branson. There are a few bars, but I don't think they would fit what you are describing.

You should look in to Eureka Springs, Arkansas - only about an hour from Branson. ES attracts a more ecclectic crowd, but there are only a couple of bars and maybe one night club.