We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blue bayou

Arkansas
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
blue bayou

I have read only one review on this hotel, and it was not a good one. Please, does anyone have a positive review for this hotel.? My family and I are staying there in August for two nights. Surely this was a rare review. Thanks.

Fayetteville, AR
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: blue bayou

I just checked the reviews on this hotel and there were several. Some bad--some great! You can't always tell by reviews because some people are so picky. One review said thier kids clean white socks were black from walking on the carpet at the hotel. Well, I am sure that would happen at the Ritz. Come on--people walk all over the carpet with shoes from outside and it isn't like they can shampoo the carpets between each visitor. I have never stayed at the Blue Bayou, but have seen it and it is in a good spot on the strip for walking to many things. I don't know about most people, but when we go to Branson, we are in our room for little more than sleeping and bathing. So my advice is to take a can of Lysol to spray out the tub and toilet if you choose, take some slippers if you choose and enjoy Branson no matter where you stay. Have fun.