We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diamond Lounge Reviews?

Which Tunica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tennessee
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Topic
Diamond Lounge Reviews?

I am possibly going to be in Tunica at Harrahs next week. I've been to the DL at Horseshoe - drinks are complimentary, food is appetizers but plentiful. I can make a meal out of it once a day. How about the DL at Harrah's? Like Horseshoe or more like a meal? Free drinks? I think I'll have to stay at Harrah's but I really liked both Horseshoe and Road House.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diamond Lounge Reviews?

Stay at Horseshoe. Enjoy your trip.

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
8,742 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diamond Lounge Reviews?

I've seen your post, but haven't offered an opinion because I'm not a diamond level player. Sorry. Hopefully someone will chime in on here with some info.

Note that there is a shuttle from Harrahs to Horseshoe. Its not 24/7, so note the times so you don't get stuck.

Tennessee
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Diamond Lounge Reviews?

axle, wish that was an option but it's a junket and they determine where I stay. I'm just curious as to what to expect from the DL at Harrahs.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diamond Lounge Reviews?

Hi Leogirl, how were the Diamond lounges at the Harrahs properties in Tunica?

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Diamond Lounge Reviews?

Hi LeoGirl,

How were the Diamond Lounges at the Harrahs properties?

6. Re: Diamond Lounge Reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, December 17, 2013