We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy to get Comped buffets at Horseshoe

Which Tunica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Easy to get Comped buffets at Horseshoe

I'll be taking my first trip to Tunica in a few weeks and will be staying at the Horsehoe.

I read in another post that someone thought it was "easy" to get free buffets comped at the Horseshoe.

Can someone tell me how to do this? I will primarily be playing slots.

Ohio
Level Contributor
335 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy to get Comped buffets at Horseshoe

My husband and I ate EIGHTEEN free buffets (total for the two of us) on our last 5 night stay in Tunica! Two meals were at Sam's Town, which we got by accumulating points on our player's cards, one was at Gold Strike, one at Roadhouse - and the rest were all at the Horseshoe. We play a lot of blackjack and all you have to do is ask for a free buffet after playing for 30 minutes or so and normally they say "how many?" and we would ask for 2 (we kind of took turns as to who "earned" the buffet). I don't really know how you get comped with the buffets if playing slots - but when we were there, we went into the Player's Club area and off to the right are some computers. We figured they would tell us what kind of comps we had earned, etc. - but when we slid our player's cards through the machine, out popped a buffet coupon! So I would try that first. And maybe ask at the player's club.

chicago,il
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy to get Comped buffets at Horseshoe

Play for 1/2 hour on slots any kind any amount using your players card. Then go to players card booth. There is a machine to print out the comped buffet pass. One coupon per person per day at horseshoe. Easy have fun

3. Re: Easy to get Comped buffets at Horseshoe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 20, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Tunica