We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

little dooey bbq

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,814 posts
1,378 reviews
little dooey bbq

is it as good as it looks? even the fried ribs looked devine!

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,814 posts
1,378 reviews
1. Re: little dooey bbq

must be a flash in the pan from this kind of response here. is it not worth visiting? pace yourself

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,814 posts
1,378 reviews
2. Re: little dooey bbq

okay i'm crossing this place off my list as it must not be very good after all. shame too as it sure looked promising.

Starkville...
Level Contributor
64 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: little dooey bbq

Ok, not many people visit this forum but since I live in Starkville I check it occasionally. Yes Lil Dooeys is very good. Excellent BBQ, sweet tea, when the sportcasters come to town for games, they always eat at Lil Dooeys and usually comment on the air about it. You won't go wrong eating here.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,814 posts
1,378 reviews
4. Re: little dooey bbq

thanks for your help!

Level Contributor
42 posts
46 reviews
5. Re: little dooey bbq

I am a big Ole Miss fan but have to say the bbg is great along with all the extras,,,,,,,dont miss this place and also check out the old town district

6. Re: little dooey bbq

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, September 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Starkville