We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean springs mississippi

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
12 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean springs mississippi

Can anyone please tell me what the ocean and beach is like in Ocean Springs mississippi? I am planning a trip there and can anyone tell me of some things to do?

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean springs mississippi

Ocean Springs has a nice beach close to downtown OS. Be sure to visit Washington Street's neat shops and restaurants. I would like to remind you that the MS GC beaches are blocked by offshore islands so there's hardly any waves but the sand is pure white and the water is fine. It's not clear blue like Gulf Shores but it's nice.

2. Re: Ocean springs mississippi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, March 26, 2017