We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Lafayette, LA
2 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants

I would like to plan a weekend trip to Laurel MS. Where are a few nice places to eat? My boyfriend and I plan to have a fun, relaxing trip and have no idea where to go for lunch or dinner. Please help.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
467 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

Sonja,

Most of the restaurants you will find in Laurel are the chain variety - Applebees, Ryan's, Western Sizzlin, fast food, etc. There is a neat place called Eatza Pizza on 16th Ave. They have good pizza and a wonderful buffet of fried chicken, mac n' cheese, fried okra, salad, and tons of other stuff. They are fairly new and it's my favorite place to eat lunch in Laurel now. There is a Mexican restaurant near Beacon St. and the interstate. Let me know what type of food you like and I'll see if I can come up with other recommendations.

Mentioned in this post
Western Sizzlin
Western Sizzlin
2 Reviews
Laurel, MS
Eatza Pizza
Eatza Pizza
5 Reviews
Laurel, MS
2. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:08 am, May 11, 2010
Mississippi
Level Contributor
467 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants

Le Fleur's and Pastas are two nice, semi-romantic places to dine in the downtown area. I don't live in Laurel any longer (family does) so I don't have the phone numbers or addresses to these restaurants. Maybe you could look up the numbers when you arrive. As for seafood, Country Fisherman on 16th Ave. is excellent. About 5 miles away in Ellisville is a fish house called Charlie's which is very good, also. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Ellisville
Ellisville
Mississippi
4. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Laurel
Recent Conversations