We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging for a Thursday night? B&Bs?

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
473 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging for a Thursday night? B&Bs?

Hello,all

Is there a quaint nice B&B or like place for an overnight in Cleveland? Stopping over during a road trip...thought we might eat at Madidi (sp?) and then continue on the next morning. Thanks for all suggestions!

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging for a Thursday night? B&Bs?

It is not your typical "B&B", but fun and interesting of the area all the same. Try

www.shackupinn.com

in Clarksdale. (about 30 miles North) If not that, look at

www.visitthedelta.com

This is a GREAT site that gives details about each little town along US61, including lodging.

There is also the Bridgewater in Greenwood. It is pretty, but I do not know much about it.

Otherwise, I'd say go 100 more miles and stop in Vicksburg. (although I do nto know where your Road Trip is taking you.)

Have a good trip!

Miller

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
473 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging for a Thursday night? B&Bs?

appreciate your suggestion on the shackinn. VERY entertaining reading<smile>...i might have to stop in there and buy those guys a drink just for typing all that great "kitchen talk' ;)

3. Re: Lodging for a Thursday night? B&Bs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cleveland