We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I do both on the same night?

Which Clarksdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Warwickshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Can I do both on the same night?

Hi, I LOVE blues, so this is my trip to heaven during the fly drive holiday. Sadly I only have a one night stay there. I WILL go to the Crossroads, I AM staying at the Shack Up Inn, but then there is a problem, on a Wednesday night will I be able to attend both the Ground Zero Club AND Red's Lounge? If it is not really practical, which one should I go to? Is it a case of artist/style preference which should determine which of the two would be best for me? If food is available at either, which one opens first? PLEASE, any advice greatly accepted. I doubt I will be able to visit again.

Bocas del Toro
Level Contributor
80 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Can I do both on the same night?

There is live music in Clarksdale every night of the week. Monday's check out the Bluesberry Cafe, Tuesday the Hambone Gallery. Also music at Rust, Stone Pony, GZBC, Chapel, Hopson and Red's depending on the night of the week. Check www.cathead.biz for a full schedule of all venues.

12. Re: Can I do both on the same night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, February 19, 2017