We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upcoming visit to Clarksdale

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Upcoming visit to Clarksdale

There was some great information in the previous posts and I have a few follow up questions:

Where is a good place to grab a good Southern breakfast on a Friday morning?

Has anyone tried Rust Restaurant? Thoughts?

Red's Lounge
Blues Clubs & Bars
Cat Head Delta Blues & Folk Art
Art Galleries, Gift & Specialty Shops
The Rock & Blues Museum
History Museums, Gift & Specialty Shops, Specialty Museums
The Delta Blues Museum
Specialty Museums, History Museums
Level Contributor
37 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upcoming visit to Clarksdale

My wife and I along with 2 other couples are driving from Memphis down to Peters pottery in Merigold in January. I am looking for info on Rust as well. No website or reviews I can find. If you find something, let me know. Thank, Tom

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
31 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upcoming visit to Clarksdale

We ate dinner at Rust during our stay in Clarksdale and enjoyed it. The food is very good and the decor is very fun. The people of Clarksdale are some of the freindlies we've encounteredin our travels.

You can email Rust: rust.info@gmail.com and they will send you a sample menu and wine list to look over.

Enjoy your visit!

3. Re: Upcoming visit to Clarksdale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 27, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Clarksdale