We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

activities for teenagers

Which Biloxi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
48 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
activities for teenagers

Our 18 year old grandson will be visiting the area soon. Any ideas on local activities for him. Nothing worse than a bored teen.

Biloxi, Mississippi
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: activities for teenagers

Try the Biloxi Shrimping Trip. All ages (even the perpetually bored teenager) will enjoy it. Visit the website at www.biloxishrimpingtrip.com for more information. Also fishing is a great activity. For that visit www.biloxicruisecompany.com

Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: activities for teenagers

I was out there with my 19 year old son and he just loved the arcade at the Beau Rivage.

Biloxi, Mississippi
Destination Expert
for Biloxi
Level Contributor
574 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: activities for teenagers

There are wave runners for rent at the beach. Also, Big Play has water slides, arcade and more.

Gulf Island Water Park is a large water park, you can google it. Alligator tours. I would suggest going to the Biloxi Visitors Center located on Beach Blvd. across from the lighthouse to pick up brochures on local activities.

Colorado
Level Contributor
787 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: activities for teenagers

I think a trip to Ship Island would be awesome for him. The ride out there is enjoyable, and he would probably enjoy the Fort and just exploring the Island a bit.

http://www.msshipisland.com/

5. Re: activities for teenagers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 12, 2015