We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel pools??

Which Biloxi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Hotel pools??

Hi there! Just wondering when/if they close the hotel pools, what month? Thanks!

Biloxi, Mississippi
Destination Expert
for Biloxi
Level Contributor
519 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Hotel pools??

My guess is around Oct. but I would suggest your calling hotels directly to find out. I don't know of any of the hotel/resorts having heated pools although there are several condos that have heated pools as well as indoor pools that are open all year round.

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Hotel pools??

Thanks Claudia! I was just curious as ours all close the day after Labor Day. I will check with hotel directly once I decide which one! lol

Biloxi, Mississippi
Destination Expert
for Biloxi
Level Contributor
519 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Hotel pools??

I was just on the Grand Biloxi web site and they advertise that there pool is open year round and heated in the cooler months. You might want to take a look.

Flowood, MS
Level Contributor
157 posts
256 reviews
4. Re: Hotel pools??

I think the Beau Rivage's may be heated in winter months as well. I know the nicer ones usually remain open. I have swam at the Hilton Golf Resort in Destin in the middle of December.

1 post
5. Re: Hotel pools??

I would suggest making sure your hotel is reputable and the pool is clean. I am in Biloxi now (July '13) so the pool is open and while we are at a national chain they do not take care of their pool and the beaches are disgusting - completely littered with trash.

6. Re: Hotel pools??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 11, 2014