We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fata Morgana - at Beau Rivage ?

Jackson Miss.
Level Contributor
66 posts
212 reviews
Save Topic
Fata Morgana - at Beau Rivage ?

Noticed this "cirque style" show is playing at Beau Rivage this summer. Has anyone seen it ? Is is any good ?

Ocala, Florida
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fata Morgana - at Beau Rivage ?

The show just started 2 days ago. So, hopefully somebody will see it and respond soon. I'm curious because I already purchased tickets for July 14th.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fata Morgana - at Beau Rivage ?

I put this on my Biloxi list also. Tickets are only 10 so how can you go wrong?

Nashville, Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fata Morgana - at Beau Rivage ?

Just went on July 4th the show was great would go and see again... Bello Nock makes you laugh just by walking out on stage. You won't be sorry!

Nashville, Illinois
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fata Morgana - at Beau Rivage ?

It was great!!!

Thibodaux, Louisiana
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Fata Morgana - at Beau Rivage ?

Very good show - was there last mite. Unique, speciality acts with comic relief in between each act. Music thru-out. Great for kids (could not get over the # of kids there)

Estero, FL
Level Contributor
605 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fata Morgana - at Beau Rivage ?

Very cool show especially for what they charged for it. Not quite as good or as polished as the Cirque shows I've seen, but it was very entertaining. We would definitely go again...

Ocala, Florida
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Fata Morgana - at Beau Rivage ?

How long was the show? Was it over by about 9 pm?

Estero, FL
Level Contributor
605 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fata Morgana - at Beau Rivage ?

Honestly, I didn't time it and they started 15 or so minutes late. But it moved quickly and if my faulty memory serves me correctly, it was a little longer than an hour. It wasn't an extremely long show....

Spanish Fort...
Level Contributor
8 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fata Morgana - at Beau Rivage ?

Saw the show on 07/21. It was a good Cirque style show. Bello is funny and talented. A lot of the acts are the same jugglers, strong men, etc. that you have probably seen in Cirque shows before so there is not a lot new here. However, the production is good and it is appropriately priced. If you have seen other traveling Cirque show in the past, there won't be much new here for you. If you have never seen one, by all means definitely see it.

10. Re: Fata Morgana - at Beau Rivage ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, August 21, 2013