We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Conroe, Texas
4 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay

I am going to Biloxi in August. This will be our first time back since Katrina and i know that things are not the same. Am trying to decide between the Grand and IP. Also, does the Grand have a nice pool. Any advice and recommendatios would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay

The pool at the IP is really nice and has places underwater for you to lay on. The drink and food service is nice too. And they also have a hot tub as well as T. V. for sports if you like.

Florida
Level Contributor
126 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay

Of the two you mentioned I would stay at the IP for sure.

Best resturants, great pool, nice rooms, large casion with a smoke free floor.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
350 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay

IP as stated above

4. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:11 pm, February 23, 2015
5. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, July 09, 2013