We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tips for good view at Beau Rivage?

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
191 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Tips for good view at Beau Rivage?

Going in a week- any tips for receiving a great view? I know it costs 20/night for ocean view... but has anyone tried the $20 trick or anything like that? Thanks!

Marietta GA
Level Contributor
159 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tips for good view at Beau Rivage?

I've gotten an ocean view almost every time just by asking nicely.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
191 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tips for good view at Beau Rivage?

Is it worth 20 a night for the ocean view?

Carrollton, GA
Level Contributor
591 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tips for good view at Beau Rivage?

Dan327.......very good question. Have experienced both views. Ocean view from BR is not the same as ocean view from say Destin or Panama City beaches. Not beach or waves. I prefer the city view.... get a much better feel as to what is going on in Biloxi. Personal preference.

Mentioned in this post
Destin
Destin
Florida Panhandle, FL
Panama City
Panama City
Panama Province, Panama
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
191 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tips for good view at Beau Rivage?

After staying, I would tend to agree. I went with the ocean view, and liked it, mainly because I was on a high floor. However, next time I will go with the city view. As you stated, the ocean view is not as great as it may sound.

Dearborn, Michigan
Level Contributor
380 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tips for good view at Beau Rivage?

We like the end rooms on the floors-you get the best of both worlds as you have double the windows-city and ocean. Longer trek from the elevator but enjoyable.

6. Re: Tips for good view at Beau Rivage?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, February 19, 2013