We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island View from Beau Rivage

Which Biloxi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dearborn, Michigan
Level Contributor
321 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Island View from Beau Rivage

We will be in Biloxi next Sat till Tues-in the past we like to take to Beach Comber to Island View-last time the trip ended at the Gulfport transit center and we had to walk-are there still any routes that go all the way to Island view as well as return routes back to the Beau. Looking forward to being back in Biloxi.

Biloxi, Mississippi
Destination Expert
for Biloxi
Level Contributor
567 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Island View from Beau Rivage

It looks like you have to make a connection at the transit center to go to the Island View now. I'd advise giving them a call as I don't know if you would have to pay any more. What a shame it doesn't make the single run anymore!

Coast Transit Authority

333 DeBuys Road

Gulfport, MS 39507

Phone: 228-896-8080

Fax: 228-896-8081

ctainfo@coasttransit.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearborn, Michigan
Level Contributor
321 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Island View from Beau Rivage

Last time we were in Biloxi we timed it right that we got off the Beach Comber at the transit center and got onto a Gulfport west bus I believe-quite painless-seem to run less after 5pm

3. Re: Island View from Beau Rivage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, November 28, 2012