We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

treasure bay 100.00 free play

florida
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
treasure bay 100.00 free play

Hello,

I just want to ask, in order to get the 100.00 free play do you have to stay at treasure bay or just get their players card. Really appreciate your help.

Biloxi, Mississippi
Destination Expert
for Biloxi
Level Contributor
599 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: treasure bay 100.00 free play

You do NOT have to stay at Treasure Bay, you just need a players card. Keep in mind this is for new card holders. You play slots using your card, when you are done that day, go to the players club and they will reimburse up to $100 of free play on your account which will be available the next day. You need to be sure to go to the players club the day you used your card.

florida
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: treasure bay 100.00 free play

Thank you for the information. I just read it. I used to have a treasure bay card before Katrina but not since. Thank You again

3. Re: treasure bay 100.00 free play

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 06, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Biloxi