We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mary Mahoney's

Aruba
Level Contributor
32 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Mary Mahoney's

We were told this was the perfect place in Biloxi for a marriage proposal. Would everyone agree? If you don't, perhaps you could share with us your ideas?

BTW, can't do anything on water cause one party gets seasick. Thanks

Aberdeen...
Level Contributor
60 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mary Mahoney's

I would agree that Mary Mahoney's is a great place. Wonderful food, very romantic and full of history. If you decide to go, how about

calling, making reservations and tell them what you have in mind.

They have several different diningrooms and can place you in just

the right spot! Congrats!

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mary Mahoney's

ABSOLUTELY! My husband and I celebrated our third anniversary there and have had many romantic meals there as well. It's a lovely restaurant. I agree with the PP, call ahead and tell them of your plans, they will help you make a special night indeed. Congratulations!

3. Re: Mary Mahoney's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, September 10, 2009