We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton by MOA

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
605 posts
Save Topic
Hilton by MOA

Can anyone tell me if the Hilton (not the garden one) but the one 1 mile from the mall is nice. We are looking for some place nice but close to the hotel. This one is by the wildlife area.

Fargo, North Dakota
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton by MOA

We stayed at this Hilton during a road trip to Wisconsin. Didnt get to spend a lot of time at the hotel but wished we could have. The wildlife area looked cool - we live in ND but have never been to this refuge - plan to go back. The rooms were comfortable, nice beds and really a quiet area. Did not use shuttle but believe they have one to the Mall of America. (If going downtown or to metrodome, the light rail is at the Mall) Have fun!

Minnesota
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton by MOA

I haven't stayed there, but the last time I was by there to meet a friend for a business meeting/drink, it didn't seem very clean.

I usually put friends up at the Marriott Residence Inn that's very close to the MOA and has shuttle service back and forth to the mall. You're also only about five miles away from the Minnesota Zoo, and about fifteen miles from Como Zoo and Como Park Conservatory (which are free).

Have fun!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
13 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton by MOA

The Hilton by MOA (next to the wildlife refuge) is ok. Its not a 5 STAR hotel so dont expect anything too fancy. I think its a 3-STAR.

I stayed at the executive pents a while back and its just another room. If you like a nice hotel, try the Graves Hotel in downtown Minneapolis or the Sofitel in Bloomington. I usually stay at Sofitels when I travel and havent been dissapointed yet.

4. Re: Hilton by MOA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 pm, August 17, 2009