We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heated Parking in DT Mpls

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
314 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Heated Parking in DT Mpls

Does anyone know of any heated parking ramps that are available for event parking near Target Center? Thanks

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
17,102 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heated Parking in DT Mpls

I'm sure there are several, but the ones I know of that get you into the skyway system are the Target store ramp and the IDS ramp.

minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heated Parking in DT Mpls

There are tons, but they come at a premium. I did a test last winter and found LaSalle Plaza underground parking to be the most reasonable in that area. I work around there, so I'm unfamiliar with other parts of downtown. You enter on 9th St between LaSalle & Hennepin. I do know they get validation from the restaurants in the building, but not at the full rate. Any ramp that has outer doors that open and goes below ground are usually either fully enclosed or heated (not all are heated, but it's better than parking outside exposed).

Edited: 1:06 pm, January 06, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
314 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heated Parking in DT Mpls

Thanks responders!

I have clients coming in to go to the Pink concert tomorrow night who were looking for suggestions.

4. Re: Heated Parking in DT Mpls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 08, 2015