We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stopover

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
stopover

We have a 6+ hour stopover in minneapolis on 5 June - any suggestions? We know the Mall of America is close but it we are too tired what can we do at the airport.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: stopover

Thanks for the quick reply! We're scheduled to arrive a little before 4 pm on a Wednesday and are supposed to leave a little before 8 pm. I'm pretty sure we have to change planes, but it is domestic. I was just going to use the lockers at the airport so we wouldn't have to carry it with us to the park.

Thanks again for the suggestion. Would love to come back to your city and catch a game at Target Field someday.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: stopover

In regard to the question regarding day rates at hotels (or hourly rates), I am unaware of any hotels that offer anything less than a full nightly rate. Hotels generally offer check-in by 4PM (though subject to hotel policy) and may offer the room early if it is clean and vacant. However, whether you use it all night or not, it is the same rate. That said, up to you if you want to pay for a full night whether you use it or not.

As far as Target Field, while the Twins may be a bit shaky this year (and probably the next few, sadly), Target Field is absolutely worth a visit - even a special visit. I love Target Field and could easily spend every home game there if I had the money and time.

Edited: 2:47 am, July 01, 2012
13. Re: stopover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, July 09, 2013