We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Minneapolis- June 24-30th Anything going on?

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Minneapolis- June 24-30th Anything going on?

Hey, I am going to be driving down from my Cabin on June 24th to I believe the 30th of June.

I was wondering if anyone knew if anything was going on speical on any of those dates????

Thanks a bunch!

Minneapolis
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Minneapolis- June 24-30th Anything going on?

Try this web site: www.exploreminnesota.com You can search an events calander by date and region. Looks like they mostly list theaters and museum events. You may need to do a little more searching for music concerts and festivals.Try radio station sites for a list of who is here that week. Looks like the Twins are in town that week against Kansas City. I see that the Taste of Minnesota starts on the 30th (food, music, fireworks at the State Capital). In my quick search it looks like more events occur in July (Basilica Block Party, Minneapolis Aquatennial) so if your dates are flexibile you may find more going on. I can't think of anything big going on that week. Other may know more than I. Have fun.

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Minneapolis- June 24-30th Anything going on?

Thanks, I will be shopping myself sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
130 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Minneapolis- June 24-30th Anything going on?

You can also check outhttp://www.minneapolis.org/ for other ideas.