We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet Cafe?

Which Minneapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sherman, Texas
Level Contributor
62 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Internet Cafe?

Hello again,

My husband and I are staying downtown at the Hilton. Apparently, they feel that $30/day is fair for internet in your room. Can anyone tell me if there is an Internet Cafe downtown? We're staying for four days and I can't imagine paying $120 just for internet access. THANK YOU! :)

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet Cafe?

If you have a laptop, you can get free wireless at Caribou Coffee near your hotel if you make a purchase (Nicollet Ave between 11th & 12th Streets.) . There is also a Kinko's in the IDS building (Nicollet between 6th and 7th Streets) that has computers you can use for a fee.

st paul minnesota
Level Contributor
25 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet Cafe?

If your near the minneapolis library downtown they will have guest passes that they can give you to use their internet. Or if you have your own laptop they may have wi fi access like the st paul public libraries do.

Sherman, Texas
Level Contributor
62 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet Cafe?

Thank you for your helpful responses!!

4. Re: Internet Cafe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, September 05, 2009