We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best "Park-N-Fly" rates?

Which Minneapolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Best "Park-N-Fly" rates?

Hello all!

Does anyone have any suggestions for park and fly type hotels in the Minneapolis area?

I've called several and it seems like it's a minimum of $100, which is not bad I suppose...

Appreciate any tips!

Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,761 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best "Park-N-Fly" rates?

I have used the Super 8 Motel in Bloomington on 2nd ave. so. There rate was $89 for the first nite, leave your car for up to 14 nites...and if you need the nite at the end (as in your flight doesn't get in until very late) that nite is $64. They have a great make it yourself breakfast bar, rooms were good, great lite parking lot with a designated section for long-term parking so that you don't get nicks by in-out parkers, and they give you a ride 24/7 to either MSP airport or the charter terminal. And they come and get you 24/7 as well. I have used them 2 time lately and everything was great...they even waited in the parking lot at the Charter Terminal because as I called the van was just leaving...they radioed ahead and he waited. It meant we got out of MSP ahead of rush hour which saved us at least an extra hour...and that extra hour was in daytime driving which is wonderful when you are still 200 miles from home! I was pretty nervous about leaving my car as it was brand new but it was great! Nice thing, too, the van drops you right at your car, and they had even brushed off the snow so that they/I could find which white heap it was under!

There is a Days Inn in Eagan that advertised $74 and a Comfort Inn in Eagan that advertised $69, booked through my tour companies. A friend leaves her car at a Best Western in Eagan that allows up to 30 days for one nites stay and then just a few bucks more for her extra 30 days...as she is gone for 60 days. Don't know the rate, but knowing her, it has to be cheap! Call and check on it!