We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast in Eagan, MN area

Which Eagan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Flanders, NJ
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
breakfast in Eagan, MN area

Does anyone have suggestions for breakfast in the Eagan, MN area-a quick easy breakfast.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfast in Eagan, MN area

I don't get down towards Eagan very often to know if there's a local joint, but I can tell you if you happen to be there on Saturday or Sunday, Granite City has a fairly decent brunch buffet. If you look up their website, you can see their menus. Should be easy, yet above the caliber of fast food.

Hopefully others can suggest another location (especially if you're going weekday).

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
16,861 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfast in Eagan, MN area

I used to really enjoy the Sunday brunch at Green Mill, too. A few places along County 42 in Burnsville, too. There are a few Perkins Restaurants in and around Eagan - they are a chain, but quick and easy.

Burnsville, MN
Level Contributor
539 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: breakfast in Eagan, MN area

It's not in Eagan, but Jensen's Cafe in nearby Burnsville has excellent breakfasts. All five reviews here on Tripadvisor praise it as I do. It's at Nicollet and Burnsville Pkwy, just a few blocks south of Hwy 13.

4. Re: breakfast in Eagan, MN area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 21, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Eagan