We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tall ships

Which Duluth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Michael...
1 post
1 review
Tall ships

I'm going to tall ships and staying in canal park Saturday. They are selling $6 or $11 for multi day tickets to be on festival grounds. Do I need this or is it a waste of money?

Proctor, Minnesota
Level Contributor
206 posts
67 reviews
1. Re: Tall ships

I guess that depends on if you'd like to take part in the festivities! I know they have a lot of entertainers, and I'm sure vendors, so if that's your thing, $6/$11 might be worth it. I'm more into just checking out the ships as they come in, then getting away from the craziness, so no tickets for me!

Burnsville, MN
Level Contributor
538 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Tall ships

One of the tall ships, Halie & Matthew has had to cancel due to damage from a lightning strike. They're expecting 250,000 visitors for the festival! duluthnewstribune.com/event/…

Minnesota
Level Contributor
883 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Tall ships

Waste of money....I was hoping to take photographs but with so many "obstacles" it was futile.

4. Re: Tall ships

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 01, 2014