We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Minneapolis shopping- NOT M of Amer

Which Duluth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Minneapolis shopping- NOT M of Amer

We will be in Minneapolis in the next week and are wondering where to shop for nice housewares, (Pottery Barn etc) ladies plus size clothing (names of stores please). What area of the city should we consider staying in? thanks

Duluth, MN
Level Contributor
91 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Minneapolis shopping- NOT M of Amer

Unfortunately, since this is the Duluth forum, I can't be of too much assistance, as when I make a trip to Minneapolis, I tend to stay near the Mall of America and head downtown. There are a number of clothing stores downtown, and a number of other malls that feature nice housewares (there's also an IKEA next to the MoA), but hopefully somebody on the Minneapolis forum has given you a better answer.

Chris

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
38 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Minneapolis shopping- NOT M of Amer

The Galleria and Southdale area in Edina are good options...especially the Galleria.

cedar rapids,ia
Level Contributor
62 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Minneapolis shopping- NOT M of Amer

I would also try the Uptown area of Minneapolis, and the Grand Avenue area of St Paul.

4. Re: Minneapolis shopping- NOT M of Amer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, September 08, 2009