We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

park & fly

Which Bloomington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Manitoba
2 posts
Save Topic
park & fly

we are flying out of minneapolis on August 13th and need a hotel for the one night that will also allow us to park our car there for 10 days

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,618 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: park & fly

There are hotels that let you do that near the Mall of America. If you hold out for a bit, I can let you know which one. A friend is e-mailing me back. He left his car for 12 days once, and the hotel was fine with it. Not sure if that policy still stands but I'll let you know.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,618 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: park & fly

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bloomington / Airport / Mall of America

Call that hotel and make sure they still do it, but I believe they do, and the friends I know who did it said they had a shuttle. Although I'd just take the light rail, and there's a station nearby. The train is faster and takes you into the airport, not just to the outer door. You just have to go up to the desk via escalator.

Check out the link to the hotel on this site. It has a few reviews that seem positive.

3. Re: park & fly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 15, 2009