We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

Which Bloomington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mn.
Level Contributor
196 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

I am looking for a hotel to stay for a night park my car while one vacation that has covered or heated parking.I am sick of coming home to a snow packed car every year.

Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Solo Travel
Level Contributor
15,842 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

The Courtyard off of Bloomington Ave. has heated, indoor parking for a fee, but is available for a Park here, Fly there rate.

marriott.com/hotels/…

MN
Level Contributor
67 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

The Hampton Inn Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport on Metro Drive is another good choice. They have an underground garage, and offer Park n' Fly rates.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

I heard the Hampton Inn's indoor garage is full from this month until April. Try another hotel.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

The Crowne Plaza in Bloomington (one on Appletree Square) has covered parking, though not heated.

Marshall, Minnesota
Level Contributor
256 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

I will mention that the Crowne Plaza's ramp is only covered in certain spots, so it will be a crap shoot.

6. Re: hotels with heated or covered parking close to airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 25, 2014