We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekend beach house rentals end of June?

Michigan
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weekend beach house rentals end of June?

We are looking for a beach house rental for the weekend of June 24-26th 2011 however, it seems that at that time most homes are rented weekly. This would be our first trip to TC and we are planning a getway weekend for about 10 of us. Any help would be appreciated.

Livonia, MI
Level Contributor
689 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekend beach house rentals end of June?

You will be hard pressed to find a beach home that will only rent for the weekend in the summer. You may want to check out the Tamarack Lodge in Traverse City. It’s condominium resort right on the water. Hope this helps.

www.tamaracklodgetc.com

Michigan
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekend beach house rentals end of June?

Thank you! I appreciate the suggestion. I've checked around for the better part of 2 weeks and can't seem to find a weekend rental for the time period we need.

Livonia, MI
Level Contributor
689 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekend beach house rentals end of June?

I’m lucky enough to have a friend that has a cottage in the area so I never have to worry about accommodations. :-) It’s a beautiful area so hopefully something will work out for you.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weekend beach house rentals end of June?

try www.vrbo.com

The weekend part might be the kicker against you and so many people, but give that website a try.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
33 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weekend beach house rentals end of June?

Check out www.vrbo.com I find a lot of rentals there. I now live in Arkansas but my family lives in the Traverse City area. We are having a family reunion next July and I have been searching for a vacation home rental at either vrbo or www.homeaway.com

6. Re: Weekend beach house rentals end of June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, October 17, 2012