We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cherry Tree resort

Livonia, Michigan
Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cherry Tree resort

Can someone fill me in on this resort/hotel? What is around that area? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

dave

garden city mi
Level Contributor
52 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cherry Tree resort

as B77 said the beach was like it used to be a swamp. When I was there in June 2007, they said they needed a government permit to groom the beach. Well it is almost 10 months later and still nothing has been done. Even their swimming area looks really bad!!!

garden city mi
Level Contributor
52 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cherry Tree resort

as B77 said the beach was like it used to be a swamp. When I was there in June 2007, they said they needed a government permit to groom the beach. Well it is almost 10 months later and still nothing has been done. Even their swimming area looks really bad!!!

B77
Flint Michigan
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cherry Tree resort

Hey Kittabutt03, The Hotel was nice. Right on the edge of all the action in town. Rooms were clean. The one we were in had a nice balcony with a great view. Now the area has recieved ALOT of snow/rain this last year. This may bring the water levels up a bit so the beach may be in better shape this year?

B77

garden city mi
Level Contributor
52 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cherry Tree resort

reply to B77 The water level might be up bute that will not change how the beach appears with all the weeds. They told me they need a government permit to take care of that.

15. Re: Cherry Tree resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 pm, September 24, 2009