We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watertowne Condo or Asylum Inn

Chicago, Illinois
4 posts
Save Topic
Watertowne Condo or Asylum Inn

Hello! Everyone!

thanks for the info on sleepy hollow or michmonamac.

What are the pro's cons for Watertowne Condo or Asylum Inn?

Thanks

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
43 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watertowne Condo or Asylum Inn

First, I admit that I know nothing of either of these.

But I just have to ask: why would you book into something called the Asylum? Same with something called The Last Resort. If owners are so thoughtless that they name their lodging something that indicates a less than desirable hospitality...well?

Seems a slam dunk to me.

Chicago
Level Contributor
110 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Watertowne Condo or Asylum Inn

Watertowne condos are brand new. Located in town, walking distance to South Beach. Each condo has a parking spot (which is nice as sometimes parking is tough to find).

I know that many rent for as few as three days during the summer.

3. Re: Watertowne Condo or Asylum Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:55 am, September 23, 2014
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
827 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Watertowne Condo or Asylum Inn

i know asylum inn has reviews on TA...ck them out!!

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
827 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Watertowne Condo or Asylum Inn

and funny...several reviews were all posted the same day...and they're all glowing reviews....mostly by folks with 1 or 2 reviews....

imagine that!!

Michigan USA
Level Contributor
750 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Watertowne Condo or Asylum Inn

Noticed the same thing! Will these folks never learn? LOL

I have no experience at either place, but given a choice I'd stay at the NEW condos versus the OLD building that is the Asylum. I'm just sayin'..........

7. Re: Watertowne Condo or Asylum Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 09, 2010