We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

black river street townhomes

Which South Haven hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
52 reviews
Save Topic
black river street townhomes

does anyone have info on the townhomes on this street north of the bridge? how far to beach and/or town?

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
824 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: black river street townhomes

hopefully rono sees this....when hes local he can scope it out for you....north of the bridge is an easy walk to the smaller north street beaches (packard park is my fav) and over the bridge to town...ideal.

Michigan USA
Level Contributor
741 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: black river street townhomes

I'm not Rono, but I do live in SH........... :-)

If I'm not mistaken these are right on the corner of Dykman and Black River Street and they recently remodeled the exterior. I've no personal experience with the interior. You might be able to find something here on TA if you do a search.

It's a great location for getting to both the North Beaches, downtown and places to eat.

You're within two blocks of the beach and 3 blocks of downtown. All very walkable.

Hope this helps some.

Michigan USA
Level Contributor
741 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: black river street townhomes

I was mistaken......... :-(

I took a drive past there this weekend and the place I was thinking about is Bridgeport. I drove Black River Street north and did not see any place named "Black River Townhouses" however there are Black River Condominiums.

If this is the place you were looking at, you are only 1/2 block further North from where I previously thought. It is right on the river and within comfortabe walking distance to the North side beaches and downtown area.

4. Re: black river street townhomes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, October 25, 2012