We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Icebreaker festival 2011

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Icebreaker festival 2011

somehow my listing of the events for this great festival was deleted. So, the condensed version is ...South Haven Icebreaker festival Feb 4 & 5. go to www.southhaven.org for details. I am heading down for the weekend, hope to see you there !

Manistique, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Manistique, Curtis
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Icebreaker festival 2011

socrog your last topic post was deleted because you did not give credit to the web site or source you copied from.

If you copy an article and post it here you have to give credit to the source. The post above is just fine because you put in a link to the source.

Edited: 4:52 pm, January 28, 2011
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
827 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Icebreaker festival 2011

I'll be there...my favorite of south havens festivals!! who will win the pro chili cook off??*HA*

Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
827 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Icebreaker festival 2011

and the winner was...julias....personally i liked the yaght club...*HA*

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,753 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Icebreaker festival 2011

i wasn't a huge fan of the Yahct club's...but the fact they offerred extras (cheese, etc) was very big in my humble opinion.

5. Re: Icebreaker festival 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 13, 2012