We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gay community in Saugatuck

Which Saugatuck hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago Il.
2 posts
Save Topic
Gay community in Saugatuck

I am a gay woman who is moving to South Haven in a couple of months.I have been told there is a good size gay population in saugatuck. I hope so, I always feel more at home when there is FAMILY around!

Can anyone let me know if this is so?

Zoobaby....

Manistique, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Manistique, Curtis
Level Contributor
1,646 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gay community in Saugatuck

Zoobaby, I just went to www.google.com and typed in the headline of your post and if you do this I think you will find some web sites that will answer some of your questions. I typed in - Gay community in Saugatuck.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,807 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gay community in Saugatuck

Zoobaby, It's true, but we don't bite in South Haven either. Welcome to town. Hope you feel at home.

Grand rapids,Mi
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gay community in Saugatuck

Not sure But I was always told it is never really been there to much myself YET maybe now I will have to go check it out

4. Re: Gay community in Saugatuck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck