We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Hill in Saugatuck?

East Lansing...
1 post
Holiday Hill in Saugatuck?

Is this a vacation rental, condo, or what exactly? My wife and I saw that it had a private funicular (!!!) and were floored. Wayyyyy interested but Google has no info about it.

Saugatuck, MI
Destination Expert
for Saugatuck
Level Contributor
351 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Holiday Hill in Saugatuck?

I've lived here over 20 years and the place is still a mystery to me. Perhaps our visitor's bureau could tell you more, 269 857-1701.

Anaheim, California
1 post
2. Re: Holiday Hill in Saugatuck?

LOL Lakeffect! I've been visiting Saugatuck my whole life, 31 years, and haven't found out exactly what holiday hill is either. I've asked other generations too and they don't know.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
670 posts
3. Re: Holiday Hill in Saugatuck?

So funny. We were just there and stayed in a house just next door to Holiday Hill. I assumed it was a hotel when we walked by. Is it not? It had an outdoor pool and a vacancy sign. The private funicular was nothing overly impressive, though if you have difficulty with stairs/very steep hills, it would allow you to make the climb up to the building.

Saugatuck...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
4. Re: Holiday Hill in Saugatuck?

Holiday Hill has apartments and homes(cottages) that are rented by the day or week by the folks at Beachway and Bayside Inn. There is at pool at the top of the hill and spectacular views of the river. Most units accommodate 2 to 4 persons but the houses will sleep 6 to 10. See units 700,701,702,703, 720,722, and 730 on the Beachway website.

5. Re: Holiday Hill in Saugatuck?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck