We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girls' weekend in Saugatuck

Bowling Green, Ohio
8 posts
Save Topic
Girls' weekend in Saugatuck

About 4-5 of my girlfriends and I (ages 22-25) are looking for a place to stay for a weekend in Saugatuck and are looking for a relatively cheap option (either hotel or cottage) in a decent location (we will have a car to travel around, though). Thank you for any help you can give us!

Saugatuck, MI
Destination Expert
for Saugatuck
Level Contributor
327 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girls' weekend in Saugatuck

Go to saugatuckdouglas.com.

Detroit, MI
Level Contributor
3 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girls' weekend in Saugatuck

Depending on when you are going, you may be able to rent a house at a reasonable rate. Check Millpondrealty.com Most houses on and after Labor Day weekend will let you rent for less than a week. Because of the economy there may be houses during the summer doing the same. They have a great assortment of homes to rent at very reasonable rates!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Girls' weekend in Saugatuck

We are also planning a trip to the Saugatuck area with our family of 4. We found hotel rates to be more affordable in Holland, which I understand is just a 10-15 minute drive to Saugatuck. We chose the Holiday Inn Express which also has free bfast and a nice pool.

4. Re: Girls' weekend in Saugatuck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 19, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck