We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurant that is acceptable for kids

Save Topic
Good restaurant that is acceptable for kids

My friends and I will be spending New Years in Saugatuck with two (very well-behaved) toddlers in tow. We were looking to go out to dinner one night over the weekend. Any suggestions for a decent restaurant where it would be acceptable to bring toddlers? In other words, we are not looking for a "kids" restaurant but don't want to go to someplace quiet where toddler babbling would annoy a couple trying to have a candlelit dinner at the next table.

Also - any other suggestions of good toddler activities this time of year would be appreciated!

Saugatuck Dune Rides
Off-Road & ATV Trails
Mount Baldhead Park
Parks, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Butler Street
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Saugatuck, Michigan
Level Contributor
75 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good restaurant that is acceptable for kids

Wicks Park in Saugatuck would be a great suggestions for, friends and kids. In Doulgas, I would probably suggest Wild Dog. The other places I can think of are either too "quiet" or too crowded or smokey. Perhaps The Butler would be a good place if you sit away from the bar area. Other than those, I'm drawing a blank.

Mentioned in this post
Wicks Park
Wicks Park
36 Reviews
Saugatuck, MI
2. Re: Good restaurant that is acceptable for kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 21, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck