We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment in Saugatuck

Which Saugatuck hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Entertainment in Saugatuck

Hi

I am planning to come to Saugatuck with some girlfriends for a girls trip and everything is booked for the weekends. Is there entertainment in the bars like on Sunday or Monday nights also, or just the weekends?

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,730 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment in Saugatuck

What Not Inn just south of town at Blue Star and M 89 has pretty decent entertainment, Saturdays and Sundays. I've seen the the Michael Holmes Trio and they are very good.

Saugatuck, Michigan
Level Contributor
75 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment in Saugatuck

becbates,

If you could mention what weekend and/or weekdays you are thinking about coming, we might be able to be a bit more specific. There are certain venues that do have entertainment on nights other than the weekend such at Restaurant Toulouse, The Whitehouse, Jo Jo's, etc. but they all differ.

Saugatuck
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainment in Saugatuck

I'm not sure where you have looked for accomodations but as an owner in town I can tell you that there are several places in town that still have availability on weekends.

You may want to check out www.Saugatuck.com, click on the accomodations link then go to the Search Availability by Date link, this will give you a fairly accurate list of properties in town with availability for the dates you're interested in.

Rono & MIGregg have already highlighted a few of the best places with live entertainment but, as mentioned before, if you can give us specific dates we can all give you better responses :)

Have a great trip!

4. Re: Entertainment in Saugatuck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck