We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October in Saugatuck

Columbus, Ohio USA
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
October in Saugatuck

Just wondering if a lot of the restaurants on the water are open in October? We've gone in summer months and really enjoy the music at the restaurants. Also are the stores open? Just wondering if there will be enough evening things to keep us busy.

2 replies to this topic
Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
2,848 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: October in Saugatuck

Coral Gables will have live music according to their calender. However, I believe that is the only water front location that will have live music. I believe most places will still be open but local residents will correct if wrong. The Saugatuck Dune Rides go on Fri-Sun and Saugatuck boat rides Fri-Mon but both ending the 20/21. So, go before then on a weekend. I have not checked for events in the area.

Saugatuck, MI
Destination Expert
for Saugatuck
Level Contributor
351 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: October in Saugatuck

The Butler Gables, Mermaid, Barge & Southerner are all on the water and are all scheduled to be open in October. You'll find music scattered around town on weekends. Most shops remain open through Christmas, although they probably are no longer going 7 days. It's a beautiful time to visit.

Reply to: October in Saugatuck
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck