We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment paper in St. Joseph, Dowagiac, Sister Lakes?

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainment paper in St. Joseph, Dowagiac, Sister Lakes?

We are going to be in Sister Lakes area on July 12 and 13. The best place to look for karaoke is always the local entertainment paper. You know the kind of thing,

"City Beat", "Buzz", "Weekend", etc.

Is there an entertainment paper for St. Joseph / Benton Harbor and the area? We want to find a Sunday or Monday karaoke show.

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Saint Joseph
Level Contributor
986 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment paper in St. Joseph, Dowagiac, Sister Lakes?

Entertainment for the area is listed in the Thursday edition of the Herald Paladium -- St Joseph's local paper.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainment paper in St. Joseph, Dowagiac, Sister Lakes?

Hmm, that's usually the worst situation when you arrive over the weekend. By then, the Thursday paper is long gone and you have no chance of finding one.

Maybe I can get the paper to tell me verbally if I call next Thursday.....

Michigan
Destination Expert
for Saint Joseph
Level Contributor
986 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainment paper in St. Joseph, Dowagiac, Sister Lakes?

Yes, I agree. Sorry I don't have a better idea for you.

4. Re: Entertainment paper in St. Joseph, Dowagiac, Sister Lakes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 30, 2009